Why It Must Be Nanobubble
Most of the fine-bubble generators available in the market are for micro-bubbles generation. However, the difference between micro-bubbles and nano-bubbles in the actual application process is far beyond the distinction in their size magnitude.
In comparison with microbubbles, nanobubbles demonstrate the following advantage:
- Persistency in solution for a longer period
- Greater mass transfer efficiency
- Enhanced adsorption and reactivity on gas-liquid surfaces
- Bubble rupture induces shock waves and formation of hydroxyl radicals, one of the strongest oxidants that is used to remove recalcitrant pollutants and bacteria, viruses, etc. in water.
High technical barriers with good performance and excellent mass transfer efficiency.
100% nanobubble fraction
Proven technology for nanobubble generation, tested and validated by national laboratory.
Controllable bubble size
Bubble size is adjustable in order to enhance the persistence and reactivity in water
High mass transfer
The mass transfer coefficient for NB was 21.05 h-1, which is 5-8 times that for the macrobubbles, with OTEs of >80 % or higher.
Lower initial cost and operational cost
Advantages of Our Method
- Fails when air pressure is low
- Generating micro-nano mixed bubble
- Cannot control the bubble size
- Ineffective if water-insoluble gas is applied
- Lower purity of nanobubble mixed with oversized bubbles
- Bubbles are unstable and instantly collapse
- Usually for surface cleaning
- Risks of equipment wear and materials damages
- Can produce smaller nanobubbles
- The bubble’s size is controllable
- excellent mass transfer effect
- Does not require high pressure
- Bubble stable for days